Reopening of Spa at Hazlewood Castle
We are so happy to be back and have worked very hard now to get the Spa ready and want you to be sure that ensuring the safety and wellbeing of you and our staff team is our absolute priority.
We have fully analysed the government guidance and have done everything we need to do to ensure you get the best possible experience back at the Spa whilst not compromising safety.
Here are just a few of the measures we have in place:
- We have applied a sanitising germ protection spray, prior to re -opening, to high contact touch points. This forms an antimicrobial coating which protects against germs for up to 30 days when we will reapply it
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning and will be using a viricidal cleaning products which will kill all viruses, including coronavirus, within sixty seconds
- Staff training has taken place to ensure that every single member of the team is aware of the new protocols and understands all about the measure we are putting in place to protect you
- Hand sanitisers, social distancing arrangements, and providing sanitiser sprays are all part of our new measures to keep you protected from transmission of the virus.
- Spa therapists will wear PPE.
Please note that face coverings are required to be worn in beauty treatment areas and when walking through the hotel.
Please also note that to comply with the governments track and trace requirements, members must swipe their membership card on every visit and ensure we have your telephone contact details as well as all customers using the NHS QR code posters that we have on display.
The Imagine Team