Because everybody's different, we've designed a simple range of membership options to suit every lifestyle. You'll be able to visit the club from first thing in the morning to late at night, seven days a week – the choice is yours.
New Member Discount
Our friendly team of leisure professionals are ready and waiting to get you exactly where you want to be, and with Christmas fast approaching, it's the perfect opportunity to get yourself fit and toned for all those festive parties!
Give the team a call now and come in for a tour – we promise you, you won't be disappointed.
Our Membership Offers:
- We always offer a “no contract” on our monthly memberships. All you do is set up a direct debit with us. If your circumstances change and you need to cancel your membership, then we just need 30 days written notice to put this into effect.
- Currently HALF PRICE Joining Fee in May!
- We offer a range of any time, daytime and lunchtime memberships.
- If you work for any public services, council or school. Then you will be entitled to a membership discount. (ID required)
Inductions and Programmes
As a member, you are entitled to a free induction in the gym when you join and a gym programme can be put together for you at no extra cost to your membership. One of our experienced and friendly gym instructors can tailor a programme to suit your individual goals and targets.
Spa membership benefits
When you are a member of our Health Club for over 3 months you will also qualify for fabulous additional benefits:
- Annual Summer BBQ & Drinks night
- Christmas party, disco & buffet
- 2 x 50% off treatment vouchers
- 15% off food and drink
- Lunch or dinner for 2
- 30 minute activity - archery/axe throwing/ air rifles
- Afternoon tea and history tour at Hazlewood Castle
- 20% off any treatments in our spa Tuesday – Thursday and 15% discount the rest of the week.
So, whether you fancy a massage, facial manicure or spray tan – we will have you covered!
Joining Fee - £50 individual £75 couple
If you would like a tour of our facilities and a member of staff to go through the membership options with you, then please call 01423 860 111 or use the button below to arrange this.