Reopening of Spa & Health Club
We have worked very hard now to get the Club and Spa ready and want you to be sure that ensuring the safety and wellbeing of you and our staff team is our absolute priority.
We have fully analysed the government guidance and have done everything we need to do to ensure you get the best possible experience back at the Club whilst not compromising safety.
Here are just a few of the measures we have in place:
- We have applied a sanitising germ protection spray, prior to re -opening, to high contact touch points. This forms an antimicrobial coating which protects against germs for up to 30 days when we will reapply it
- We are increasing the frequency of our cleaning and will be using a viricidal cleaning products which will kill all viruses, including coronavirus, within sixty seconds
- A complete redesign of the gym to allow for social distancing which means, at present, you won’t need to book your gym sessions, just turn up whenever it is convenient to do so. Depending on usage, we may need to introduce a booking system due to reduced capacity, but we will only do so if absolutely necessary and we will keep all members informed. We will ask all members, especially at busy times to keep their workout sessions to an hour in length
- Staff training has taken place to ensure that every single member of the team is aware of the new protocols and understands all about the measure we are putting in place to protect you
- Hand sanitisers, social distancing arrangements, and providing sanitiser sprays around the Club for use throughout your workout are all part of our new measures to keep you protected from transmission of the virus.
- Spa therapists will wear PPE.
Please note that face coverings are required to be worn in beauty treatment areas and when walking through the hotel.
For your usual workouts and swim, you can just turn up and use the Club whenever you want at present. Please come gym and swim ready. We would appreciate it if you can avoid using the changing rooms wherever possible, but they will remain open, for example, for anyone who needs to shower after their swim or for those with disabilities or special needs. In line with government guidance, the changing rooms will have a reduced capacity, so please only bring belongings that are absolutely necessary.
We are offering our full treatment menu in the Spa, with the exception until further notice of any treatments on the face.
The only facilities that the government require us to keep closed are the sauna and steam room.
To ensure the Club is not too busy we will not be able to allow members to bring guests for the first 4 weeks of operation when we will review this. Please be aware that due to government guidelines we are unable to issue towels so please bring your own.
Please also note that to comply with the governments track and trace requirements, members must swipe their membership card on every visit and ensure we have your telephone contact details.
We know you will have lots of questions and we will do all we can to provide updates on our website and social media, please bear with us as we get back to normal and we will get answers to you as soon as we can.
It has been incredibly tough for us to survive the four months with zero income but we are determined to bounce back and, with your support, that is what we will do.
We have all missed you and can’t wait to welcome you back to your Club.
The Imagine Team